Our Returns Policy
We at didoBuy.com understand that a successful online shopping experience requires support and flexibility. To this end we have a 7 day trial period in place to give you time to make sure you are satisfied with our products and services before you commit to them.
Our Returns Policy aims to address all the issues you may face when buying products from an online retailer, however if you can’t find the answer you need here please don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone or email from the contact us page.
How to Return?
All returns are free. Please email us at email@example.com if you want to return an item(s) and our customer support team will create a free post return form. Please allow 3-5 days for refund payments. We refund using the same method of payment into the same account.
Inside the 7 Days trial period?
All of our android tablets come with a 7 day ‘trial period’, beginning from the date when you receive your order, where you can choose to return/exchange the product/products to us if you are unhappy for any reason and receive a full refund on your purchase.
Conditions for Eligibility:
- Given there is no known fault with the device - You must make us aware of your desire to return/exchange the product within 7 days from receiving your order.
- The entire contents of the order must be returned to us as it was sent out to you (including the box and any packaging) unless both parties are aware that this will not be the case.
Conditions of Return:
- Given refund - You will be refunded as soon as we receive your returned order, providing the above conditions are met.
- Given exchange - The replacement/exchange product will be sent out to you as soon as we receive the returned order from you.
Outside of the 7 Days trial period?
If more than 7 days has passed since you received your product when a fault develops we will ask that you make us aware of this as soon as possible via our contact us page. If we are unable to establish exactly what the fault is over the phone or by email we may ask that you send the product to us, in which case please follow the returns instructions at the top of the page.
If there is a fault with any part of your order outside of the 7 day trial period we will offer you one of the following upon receipt of the faulty products/or post-diagnosis of the fault given the products were already sent back:
- Repair the Original Product
- Replace the Product
Please be aware that after the 7 days trial period has expired we are unable to indiscriminately offer returns to customers. Beyond this point there must be a fault with the product to be eligible.
What about delivery charges?
In all cases of returns and exchange policies the responsibility of paying any postal or delivery charges associated with returning products back or replacement products being send out lies with the party at fault.
When does the customer pay?
- The order was returned to us during the 7 days trial period and there was no fault.
When does DidoBuy.com pay?
- If there is a technical fault with the product either inside or outside of the 7 day period.
- If the product was damaged during delivery to you.
- Any products that were sent out have been missed from the original order.
Any delivery costs associated with the order that have already been paid by either party will be refunded where necessary under the same terms as above.
What is considered a technical fault?
At DidoBuy.com we consider the following to be a ‘technical fault’, or a problem that didoBuy.com is liable for regardless of the 7 day trial period:
- Any hardware problems with the product and any supplied hardware that came in your order.
- Any software/OS malfunction that renders the product unusable.
- Any malfunction with any capability stated in the products description on our website (Excluding battery life).
- Any element of the products functionality as stated on the website that your product isn’t capable of.
We consider the following a problem that didoBuy.com will assume responsibility for only during the 7 Days trial period:
- Any cosmetic damage sustained during delivery of the product.
- Any missing items from the delivery
- Any items that are incorrect, (such as chargers or memory sticks)
We ask our customers to read any products description and information carefully before purchasing to ensure beyond the above mentioned problems that the product is suitable. We cannot assume responsibility for the functionality of any of our tablets with regards to apps, connectivity, speed, etc.
We have tried to provide accurate and up-to-date information on all of our tablets but if something is missing we ask that you contact us before purchasing to check the suitability.
Please note due to hygiene reason all underwear and swimwear are not returnable or refundable.